The Bridge – Volume #132 (03/15/2018)

The Bridge #132 (03/15/2018)

Job Opening- Seasonal Parks Workers

Seasonal Job Opening:

Seasonal Parks Maintenance Worker

The City of Rockford is recruiting for a Seasonal Parks Maintenance Worker from mid May through August. Minimum requirements are 18 years of age and a valid driver’s license.  Previous experience in lawn care desired but not required.  Pay is $10 – $12 per hour depending on qualifications.

Application, Job Description and Veteran’s Preference are linked below or you may also be obtained paper copy’s at City Hall, 6031 Main Street, Rockford, MN  55373.

Seasonal Parks Maintenance Job Description

Employment Application and Veteran’s Preference Form

Application Instructions:  To apply, please submit a Completed City Employment Application and Veteran’s Preference Form to City Hall:  6031 Main Street, Rockford, MN  55373 by Monday, March 26, 2018.

2018 Roadwork: Hwy 55 Buffalo to Rockford

2018 Roadwork. Motorists can plan for delays and roadwork on Highway 55 from Buffalo to Rockford in 2018. Impacts, detour. Hwy 55 roadwork from Buffalo to Rockford

2018 Roadwork: Hwy 55 Buffalo to Rockford

Depositing snow on to any city street is a violation.

It is unlawful to place snow onto ANY city, township, county or state road.  Doing so is a violation of Minnesota Statue 160.  It is also a violation of  the City of Rockford’s Ordinance #901.04 (22) Throwing, placing or depositing dirt., sand, leaves, trash, lawn clippings, weeds, grass, SNOW or other materials in the streets, sidewalks, other public ways and the gutters thereof.  Please store or remove your snow properly.

Request for Proposals – Development of site at 5910 Main Street, Rockford, MN

The City of Rockford is requesting Proposals for Development of 5910 Main Street (the old Lumberyard property). The complete Request for Proposals document, along with an ALTA Survey and Phase I Environmental Report for this site is available for download (see attachments).

Proposals for Development must be received by 12:00 noon on Friday, January 19th, 2018.

Complete Lumberyard RFP II

 Lumberyard ALTA Survey


MNDOT Traffic Counts 2010